- How wicked people get that way
- Comparing the wonders of nature to praise the attributes of the Lord
- The Lord will do wonderful things for people who trust in Him
- Asking the Lord to continue His goodness to His people, and to keep me from the wicked
- Then the sinners will never recover
He deviseth mischief upon his bed; he setteth himself in a way [that is] not good; he abhorreth not evil.
We don't merely need to abstain from loving evil. More than that: even, if we do not
abhor evil, that is a characteristic of the wicked.
They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures.
We shouldn't deceive ourselves to think that there is something desirable about wickedness. When I'm tempted, I'll remind myself that the abundant satisfaction and the river of pleasures are from the Lord and trusting in Him.